Our Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group handles complex transactions in various industries, including healthcare, retail, energy, automotive, food and beverage, construction, pharmaceuticals, technology, and telecommunications. We offer practical, innovative advice to global and national companies as well as growing businesses on various M&A deals including cross-border transactions, privatization and real estate.
Our M&A practice group has the scale and the experience to advise clients on a variety of transactions from industry consolidations and fund structuring to leveraged buyouts of private and public companies. Our team continues to develop relationships with private equity funds, venture capital firms, and investors. We assist in fund organization, preparing private offering documents, structuring multiple corporate entities, investor negotiations, addressing tax and securities concerns, and formation of advisory committees.
With an experienced team of five partners and more than 30 associates, we have helped clients navigate through the complexities and challenges of M&A transactions, and closed more than 50 major deals in the last three years.
Our M&A practice includes:
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures;
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances;
- Corporate counseling and governance;
- Pre-transaction restructuring, including spin-offs or separation of a division, line of business or other assets into a separate corporate structure; and
- Post-acquisition integration and post-divestiture reorganization.