We are pleased to present a collection of our legal alerts we published in H1 2021 summarizing the significant legal and regulatory developments in Turkey during the first half of the year.
13/08/2021 11/09/2021 https://www.esin.av.tr/2021/08/13/semi-annual-newsletter-h1-2021/ https://www.esin.av.tr/wp-content/themes/esin/images/esin.jpg
Recommended for you
- Hot topic for employers: What to do if employees do not want to be vaccinated?
- New Incentive for IPOs: Corporate Tax Reductions
- COVID-19: Short-Term Working Allowance Extended to 31 March 2021
- COVID-19 Global Employer Guide
- Crowdfunding Regulation On The Way
- Turkey: Data Protection and International Data Transfers
- State of Emergency Lifted
- Turkey: Non-Use Cancellation Actions No Longer Available For Trademarks
- Constitutional Court Issues a New Decision on Right to Request Protection of Personal Data and Freedom of Communication
- Sale of NPLs of State-Owned Banks