|Recent DevelopmentThe Ministry of Treasury and Economy (the “Ministry“) had amended the FX payment ban exemptions on November 16, 2018. The Ministry recently published its responses to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about these amendments.|
For further information,
05/03/2019 09/06/2022 https://www.esin.av.tr/2019/03/05/the-ministry-publishes-faqs-for-the-fx-payment-ban/ https://www.esin.av.tr/wp-content/themes/esin/images/esin.jpg
Banking & Finance
Recommended for you
- Amendments to the Land Registry and Construction Laws
- TİTCK Announces Changes for Certification Process for Cosmetic Products
- Significant Amendments to the Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law
- COVID-19: Employment Termination Prohibition and Unpaid Leave Further Extended
- Esin Attorney Partnership welcomes Simon Morgan
- Write-Down of Uncollectible Loans Facilitated
- The Ministry of Trade Announces New Customs Guidelines
- What do the Amendments to Customs Legislation Entail?
- Safety First: TİTCK Announces the Certified Pharmacovigilance Service Providers
- Turkey Recently Joined Madrid E-Filing System: What Kind of Innovations Does It Bring?