The Council of Ministers’ decision amending the articles of association of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey (the “CBRT”) entered into force with its publication in the Official Gazette dated June 23, 2018 and numbered 30457.
In addition to the new restrictions and obligations set out in the FX Legislation in relation to FX borrowings, the CBRT is now authorized to request information and documents deemed necessary within the scope of these regulations.
For further information,
28/06/2018 09/06/2022 https://www.esin.av.tr/2018/06/28/central-bank-of-turkey-authorized-to-request-information-and-documents-regarding-fx-transactions/ https://www.esin.av.tr/wp-content/themes/esin/images/esin.jpg
Banking & Finance
Recommended for you
- Global PIPE Guide – Your Questions Answered
- CBRT Bans Payments with Cryptocurrencies
- Turkey expected to tighten corporate bond regulations in response to defaults
- The Regulation on the Implementation of the Law on International Labor Force Entered Into Force
- Turkey Publishes New Communiqué on the Electronic Commerce Information System and Notification Obligations
- BRSA Continues to Facilitate Financial Restructuring
- Despite questions, SWIFT messages are valid and enforceable in Turkey
- Changes to Applications to European Court of Human Rights and Admissibility Criteria
- BRSA Opens Regulation on Banking Information Systems for Public Consultation
- The Turkish Competition Authority revised the turnover thresholds for mandatory merger control filings