The Council of Ministers’ decision amending the articles of association of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey (the “CBRT”) entered into force with its publication in the Official Gazette dated June 23, 2018 and numbered 30457.
In addition to the new restrictions and obligations set out in the FX Legislation in relation to FX borrowings, the CBRT is now authorized to request information and documents deemed necessary within the scope of these regulations.
For further information,
28/06/2018 11/09/2021 https://www.esin.av.tr/2018/06/28/central-bank-of-turkey-authorized-to-request-information-and-documents-regarding-fx-transactions/ https://www.esin.av.tr/wp-content/themes/esin/images/esin.jpg
Banking & Finance
Recommended for you
- BRSA Facilitated Turkish Banks’ Cross-Border Activities
- Turkey tightens monitoring of capital outflows
- Financial Restructuring vs. Konkordato/Composition (Turkish Scheme of Arrangement)
- Natural Gas Futures Market Opens on October 1st
- DPA Issues Decision on VERBIS Exemption for Associations
- Crowdfunding Regulation On The Way
- COVID-19: Measures in Favor of Credit Card Holders
- New Tax Amnesty Comes Into Effect
- Turkey Revises Pricing Rules on Medicinal Products for Human Use – August 2018
- Turkish Data Protection Authority Issues Announcement on Binding Corporate Rules