Esin Attorney Partnership is looking for new teammates who possess our shared values of integrity, honesty, and caring.
*The application period of 2019 Legal/Summer Internship process has expired. Thank you for your interest.
Application Process and Timeline;
- Application review
- Esin Career Day – February 2019 (We will host a Sunday Breakfast and Career Day for you to get to know us better)
- Legal Knowledge Exam – February 2019
- In person interviews – February 2019
- Offers – First week of March 2019
- Good academic achievement
- Good written and oral command of English (TOEFL score of 110 or higher or IELTS score of 7.5 or higher)
- Previous summer internship experience is a plus
What We’re Looking For < Not too much, just basics! >
- Most importantly: being a good citizen
- Good team player and responsible lawyer
- Knowledge of basic law concepts
- Good communication skills (i.e. being able to explain, to listen and to understand)
When applying, please include your CV, current GPA and TOEFL or IELTS scores.