Esin Attorney Partnership is looking for new teammates who possess our shared values of integrity, honesty, and caring.
Applications for legal and summer internships will be accepted between
October 22, 2018 and January 20, 2019.
Application Process and Timeline;
- Application review
- Esin Career Day – February 2019 (We will host a Sunday Breakfast and Career Day for you to get to know us better)
- Legal Knowledge Exam – February 2019
- In person interviews – February 2019
- Offers – First week of March 2019
- Good academic achievement
- Good written and oral command of English (TOEFL score of 110 or higher or IELTS score of 7.5 or higher)
- Previous summer internship experience is a plus
What We’re Looking For < Not too much, just basics! >
- Most importantly: being a good citizen
- Good team player and responsible lawyer
- Knowledge of basic law concepts
- Good communication skills (i.e. being able to explain, to listen and to understand)
When applying, please include your CV, current GPA and TOEFL or IELTS scores.