|Recent DevelopmentThe Central Bank of Turkey amended the Communiqué No. 2013/15 on Mandatory Reserves (the “Amendment”). The Amendment was published in the Official Gazette No. 30688 on February 16, 2019.|
The Amendment aims to increase banks’ liquidity by decreasing mandatory reserve ratios and increasing the facility to set aside reserves as gold.
For further information,
20/02/2019 09/06/2022 https://www.esin.av.tr/2019/02/20/turkish-central-bank-decreases-mandatory-reserve-requirements/ https://www.esin.av.tr/wp-content/themes/esin/images/esin.jpg
Banking & Finance
Recommended for you
- Turkey Cracks Down on Counterfeit and Illegal Products
- What are the changes in internet domain names dispute resolution practice?
- A New Era for Public Company Acquisitions: Significant Changes Have Been Made for Mandatory Tender Offers
- New Regulation on Evaluation and Classification of Cinema Films Published
- Crucial Development For Foreigners on Real Estate Investments for Citizenship Purposes
- Turkey increases certain bank reserve ratios
- ISTAC Arbitration is Now an Alternative For Public Procurement Agreement Disputes
- Turkish Insurance Sector to be Supervised by Autonomous Regulator
- Constitutional Court’s decision on right to request protection of personal data
- Turkey Publishes Regulation on Identity Authentication in the Electronic Communications Sector