The Central Bank of Turkey (“CBRT“) amended the Capital Movements Circular to clarify certain points and provide a new exception to the rules regarding the FX loan borrowings of Turkish subsidiaries of multinational companies.
What Does the Amendment Say?
The amendment provides a new exception for the utilization of FX loans and clarifies certain legislative points.
For further information,
09/07/2018 09/06/2022 https://www.esin.av.tr/2018/07/09/cbrt-introduces-new-exception-on-utilization-of-fx-loans/ https://www.esin.av.tr/wp-content/themes/esin/images/esin.jpg
Banking & Finance
Recommended for you
- European securities market regulator accepts equivalency of Turkish equity prospectuses
- TİTCK Announces New Procedures for License Applications
- CMB Shakes the FX Market and Tweakes the Public Disclosure Regime
- Turkey publishes the Regulation on the Provision of Distance Health Services and the Regulation on the Cascading of Health Service Providers
- COVID-19 Measures on Tax Obligations
- Turkey Cracks Down on Counterfeit and Illegal Products
- Turkey Signs Singapore Convention on Cross-Border Mediations
- Amendments to the Regulation on Commercial Advertisements and Unfair Commercial Practices – February 2021
- Turkey Publishes the New Pharmaceutical Warehouses Regulation
- Turkey Presents Two Draft Communiqués on E-Commerce