The Central Bank of Turkey (“CBRT“) amended the Capital Movements Circular to clarify certain points and provide a new exception to the rules regarding the FX loan borrowings of Turkish subsidiaries of multinational companies.
What Does the Amendment Say?
The amendment provides a new exception for the utilization of FX loans and clarifies certain legislative points.
For further information,
09/07/2018 09/06/2022 https://www.esin.av.tr/2018/07/09/cbrt-introduces-new-exception-on-utilization-of-fx-loans/ https://www.esin.av.tr/wp-content/themes/esin/images/esin.jpg
CBRT Introduces New Exception on Utilization of FX Loans
Banking & Finance
Recommended for you
- Doing Business in Türkiye 2023
- COVID-19: Termination Prohibition Back On the Agenda
- Turkey Increases Fines for Consumer Law Violations in 2021
- What do the Amendments to Customs Legislation Entail?
- Turkey Publishes Product Safety Inspection Results for 2018
- “Should We Comply?” – The Right Question is: “Does It Apply?”
- TİTCK Publishes New Guidelines on Packaging, Manuals and Tracking of Medicinal Products for Human Use
- Competition Board issued a landmark decision on the interplay of competition and intellectual property laws in the search-based advertising field
- New Generation Management – Transfer of Family Company Shares to an Investment Fund
- Turkey Modifies Environmental Impact Assessment Regulation
- Redefining Financial Holding Company Criteria