The Central Bank of Turkey (“CBRT“) amended the Capital Movements Circular to clarify certain points and provide a new exception to the rules regarding the FX loan borrowings of Turkish subsidiaries of multinational companies.
What Does the Amendment Say?
The amendment provides a new exception for the utilization of FX loans and clarifies certain legislative points.
For further information,
09/07/2018 09/06/2022 https://www.esin.av.tr/2018/07/09/cbrt-introduces-new-exception-on-utilization-of-fx-loans/ https://www.esin.av.tr/wp-content/themes/esin/images/esin.jpg
Banking & Finance
Recommended for you
- Competition Authority Publishes Guidelines on Digital Data Review During Dawn Raids
- New Updates to the Guidelines on Package Information, Manuals and Tracking of Medicinal Products for Human Use
- Esin DigiDiary – Monthly Tech Litigation Digest
- “Should We Comply?” – The Right Question is: “Does It Apply?”
- Timeline for TRLIBOR to TLREF Transition is Announced
- Central Bank of Turkey Softens Borrowing Restrictions
- Turkey requires electronic copies of labels on energy efficient household appliances
- Recent Developments on Turkish Capital Markets Regulations
- DPA Issues Announcement on Commitment Letters for Cross-Border Data Transfers
- TİTCK Announces Unit Dosage Tracking Methods as Part of COVID-19 Measures