The Capital Movements Circular was amended to change the total amount of FX loans Turkish residents can borrow for financing renewable energy projects with state guarantee and made under the framework of the Law No. 5346 on the Use of Renewable Energy Resources for the Purposes of Generating Electricity.
What Does the Amendment Say?
Prior to the amendment, the amount of the FX loans utilized could not exceed the product of the generation amount set out in the borrower’s license and subject price (including local support price) within the scope of YEK Support Mechanism (YEK Destekleme Mekanizması), calculated for eight years.
Following the amendment, the FX loan to be utilized will not exceed 80% of the product of the generation amount set out in the borrower’s license and subject price (including local support price) within the scope of YEK Support Mechanism (YEK Destekleme Mekanizması), calculated based on the remaining period of the state guarantee.
The ceiling of FX loans to be utilized for renewable energy projects is now updated.
For further information,
24/05/2018 09/06/2022 https://www.esin.av.tr/2018/05/24/turkey-amends-fx-loan-amounts-for-renewable-energy-projects/ https://www.esin.av.tr/wp-content/themes/esin/images/esin.jpg
Banking & Finance
Recommended for you
- Standard Contractual Clauses for International Data Transfers Announced
- Labour and Employment Compliance in Turkey, 7th edition
- PPP Exception to the FX Loan Ban
- COVID-19: Deadline for Submission of Associations’ Declarations and Notifications Extended
- Interest Can Be Granted in Increased Claim Requests
- Turkey Publishes Draft Regulation on Authorization of Traditional Herbal Medical Products
- Turkey Introduces Domestic eSIM Technology
- Remote Working Regulation Entered Into Force
- Court Of Appeals Disambiguates Penalty Clauses in Employment Agreements